In his book “Only the Paranoid Can Survive“, semiconductor industry historian and founder of Intel, Andrew S. Grove provides an in-depth idea of the Strategic Inflection Point (SIP). Described as a critical change in an industry, Andrew S. Grove how a SIP can affect a company and force it to change.self in terms of process, system, product and time, identification.the financial field, even if it remains the same as its motive in saving and finding better ways to invest money, far from Banks to Mutual Funds, Stocks and Bonds.No longer a rocket science, finance is being taken to new dimensions of investment and management in costs, in goodwill evolution due to strategic inflection point.The next chapter on finance is already delivered through mobile applications that enable quick investment.view of this fintech investment applications, we explored five of the most trusted investments targeting fin tech to start fin tech, which is exclusively mobile -based.
1. Inuit Mint: Mint is a personalized banking investment advice application, designed with an easy-to-access interface. It tracks your income, savings, investments and accordingly it creates a budget and recommends regular spending. With Mint, you don’t have to worry about checking your account statements or checking any bills that are pending. Plus, you’ll be able to find ways to keep up and not evenly match your credit score. This touch of the financial manager automates your spending on your income so that you can reach your financial goals in a reasonable time.
2. Hide: Bringing the investment threshold as low as $ 5, Stash has created a unique space for potential investors. Stash is a level investment platform that promotes almost 30 different investment opportunities from which one can choose according to his or her preferences and objectives. These investment options are tested by rigorous technical and market making reports. Plus, if you start investing through Stash, it gives you custom recommendations and investment opportunities so you can get the best return. How does Stash manage to start investing in something as low as 5 $? Today, this small amount is used to subscribe to investments in fragments.
3. Know and Invest in Rubicoin: “Learning by Doing”, if you surf the Rubicoin website, you can see their motive in the vision itself. They come out with two apps: Know and Invest, whose ultimate purpose is very clear in their name. Through Learning, you get access to some valuable micro investing lessons, posted in a foreign language and easily understood by everyone. It aims to create an understanding of investment needs and give you confidence while investing. Updated and enriched all the time, Learning provides access to video, text and even audio lessons rather than investment. Adding to that is the blog shared by CFO Invest, on the other hand, a stock investment interface app that helps create and manage an investment portfolio. It has partnered with some of the best online brokerage and Now only available for iOS users, Rubicoin’s Knowledge and Investing is expected to hit the Play Store in late 2016.
4. Acorns: By far, one of the newest ideas to automate your storage and keep your transformation is Acorn. Acorn is a startup about Micro Investing. This idea of micro investing has nothing to do with startups, but with the small amount of money invested. To use Acorn, you need to first connect all your accounts and cards to this app. After all, whenever you buy through accounts, and the more change you get in expenses is invested.
5. FinoZen: FinoZen believes in a philosophy of investing in short term diversified funds rather than saving your money at a lower interest yielding secret account. A startup in India, Finozen has attracted many interns and young employees who want to quickly have available funds without selling the benefit of a higher return on their investment. This Android fintech app can be used for as little as $ 2 and will reap about 7-8%. FinoZen facilitates daily updating of investment returns and quick transactions from your savings account to your FinoZen account and vice versa. It is interesting how the development of financial advice and investment situation is appropriate to advise for every wallet and purpose.
The five mobile apps mentioned above mean the era of digital investment, increased mobility, convenience and always active technical customer support at almost zero price. Yes, it’s good to see what their consequences will be for their customers and whether they can later replicate the cause of human comfort in the financial world.